The global health crisis is driving the next normal for standards and procedures.
CleanMark’s proactive service program ensures your car dealership meets the highest level of automotive clean and compliance.
A Resilient Response
- Reduce and eradicate organisms
- Protect high touch, high traffic areas
- Breakthrough disinfection techniques including fogging and electrostatic spraying
- PPE, approved chemicals and appropriate tools
- Dayside™ and Nightside™ protection cleaning services across site
- Surpass Government Workplace Safety Guidelines
- Apply best practices across sites
- Staff awareness and education
- Adhere to social distancing
- Ongoing review and program assessment
The CleanMark Process
A New Level of Automotive Protection
Dedicated personnel onsite – day or night.
Site specific customized program, compliant to Government Workplace Safety Guidelines.
Frequent sanitizing of high contact touch points to reduce occurrence of organisms. Attention is placed on door handles, elevator buttons, keypads, push plates, handrails and other critical touch points. Frequent emphasis on common areas such as entryways, washrooms, and kitchens.
DaySide™ or Nightside™ Disinfection
Plan includes “at the ready” or recurring disinfection utilizing Electrostatic or Fogging technology and/or conventional spray/dwell application methods using approved chemicals. This plan can be executed NightSide™ or DaySide™ depending on client needs.
Trained, certified, and back-checked employees equipped with PPE, approved chemicals and appropriate tools to deliver the highest level of clean.